Tuesday, January 3, 2012

China Glaze - Designer Satin

I'm still sick from Saturday. Because of this I have been doing nothing but sitting in my bed, reading and watching my favorite 'feel good' movies. (Beauty and the Beast... It's been my go-to sick movie since I was six and had pneumonia.) Reading books requires me to stare at my nails a lot, and having two chipped thumbs was getting to me. So I decided to try out one of the new polished I got for Christmas, and am I glad I did!


This is China Glaze Designer Satin. Designer Satin is a purple-y magenta creme. With the flash for some reason it looks a little more purple but without the flash it looks more red. So it was almost impossible to get a good picture of it. My favorite part about this polish it.. wait for it.. it's only one coat! So exciting!


As you can see, in this picture it looks more pink/red (and blurry, wooomp) but I promise you it looks a little more purple in real life. This polish took a little longer to dry, but I was okay with it because of the whole one coat thing. Plus, with one quick coat of Out the Door and I was able to take a nap with out worrying about sheet prints! Well, I'm off to watch Beauty and the Beast.. again.

So, are any of you guys reading any good books lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment