Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Zoya - Cassi, Pink Wednesday!

Today is Pink Wednesday! When I made my first Zoya order I ordered a sparky pink and have been saving it for a Wednesday. Too bad I was really not impressed.



Zoya Cassi is a bubblegum pink with silver shimmer. I had confidence that I would love it, but I don't. I think I would have if it didn't look like poop on my skin. My pointer and middle fingers have two coats while my ring and pinky fingers have three.


These pictures also stink, but I took the polish off already so this is all I have haha

So have you guys ever been super disappointed with how a polish looks on you?

5 comments:

  1. I think this is really pretty!! But, I know how you feel. I've felt the same way many times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its pretty! It would look great stamped!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Know how you feel I think it has probably happened to everyone. I tagged you in the 11 Questions Tag. Check it out on my blog.
    http://blissfulbeautyxox.blogspot.co.nz/2012/01/11-questions-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel ya sister, I picked up Essie's Steel-ing the Scene and was totally let down in the finish. It's a silver metallic with hella crazy brushstrokes which cheapened the polish to me. Ugh, well it's bound to happen once in a while lol

    ReplyDelete